There are so many great Chromebook laptops out there right now that it can be difficult to choose one if you’re looking for a decent entry-level or mid-range model But if you’re in search of a high-end Chromebook with premium specs and a gorgeous design, there’s really only one option out there worth considering. We’re of course talking about the Google Pixelbook Convertible Chromebook, and the base model with a Core i5 chipset, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage is on sale right now on Amazon at its lowest price ever. Order one directly from Google and you’ll pay $999. It’s worth every penny at that price, but it’s only $750 right now on Amazon after a $241 discount and an extra $7.58 coupon on the Amazon page. Definitely seize this opportunity because we have no idea when or if it’ll be this cheap again.
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- Meet Google Pixelbook, the high performance Chromebook. It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in. Press the Google Assistant key on your keyboard or say “Ok Google” to get started. The Google Assistant is always ready to help
- Features 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor, 8GB RAM and 128GB for storage. The long lasting battery delivers up to 10 hours of use and it’s fast charging so you can get 2 hours of use in 15 minutes
- 4-in-1 design adapts to whatever you’re doing with laptop, tablet, tent and entertainment modes. Access to favorite apps including Google Drive, Gmail, YouTube, Evernote, Slack, Infinite Painter, Lightroom, Roblox and many more
- Pixelbook’s super thin and lightweight design measures 10.3 mm and weighs 2.45lbs. Features a 12.3” 360° touchscreen display, a sleek aluminum body, Corning® Gorilla® Glass and a backlit keyboard
- Powered by Chrome OS with automatic software updates so you’ll always have the latest virus protection. It starts up in less than 10 secs, stays fast throughout the day, and won’t slow down over time
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.