Having a nice thin iPhone is great, but I think most people would happily take a phone that’s a tiny bit thicker if it meant also having a 3.5mm headphone jack. Apple said it was courageous for killing off the jack, but sometimes we think it’s just annoying. If you want the jack back, check out the Belkin RockStar 5-Jack Multi Headphone Audio Splitter. Plug it into your iPhone using the Lightning to 3.5mm adapter included in the box, and you get not one but FIVE headphone jacks on your phone.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- 5 AUX ports for attaching headphones or auxiliary cables
- Hard-wired auxiliary cable for connecting to devices
- Mixing and fade-ins controlled by standard controls of each connected device
- Works with any device with an AUX port
- Available in 6 eye-catching color schemes
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.