Apple makes wired headphones called EarPods, and it makes cord-free headphones called AirPods. Have you ever found yourself wishing that the company also sold wireless headphones that were connected to each other like normal Bluetooth earbuds? You could buy a special strap like this one, or you could just forget the AirPods and get the TNSO Bluetooth Headphones instead. They look exactly like Apple’s earbuds but with a cord connecting them, they have an impressive 4.3-star rating on Amazon, and they only cost $24 with free Prime shipping.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
* Bluetooth 4.1 ensures crisp, skip-free stereo sound. Enjoy clear hands-free calls with the build-in mic from up to 33-feet away. CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology ensures that perfect sound is delivered to your ears each time.
* Deliver clear and immersive sound on-the-go. Listen to music for up to 6 hours on a single charge. and the standby time can last to 180 hours,it is a Incredible Playtime
* The uniquely designed ear hooks fit your ears snug, soft smooth silicone gel surface have comfortable wearing without falling out. Perfect for running,exercise,fitness,all outdoor sports.
* Experience the power and simplicity of Bluetooth 4.1. Instant, energy-efficient, cable-free connection for reliable audio streaming from almost any device at a range of up to 10m (33ft).
* The volume, sound, song selection and telephone controls are all right on the wireless Bluetooth earbuds. Perfect for answering calls or listening.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.