Apple’s iPad tablets aren’t like its iPhone smartphone lineup. Even if you’re a huge Apple fanboy, you know that there’s no reason at all to upgrade your iPad tablet every year — or even every two years, for that matter. And if you’re willing to shop for last year’s iPad models, which are still insanely powerful, you’ll save a ton of money. Here’s a perfect example: the cheapest iPad Pro with LTE on Apple’s website costs a ridiculous $779 before taxes, and it only includes 64GB of storage. Meanwhile you can get a refurbished version of last year’s iPad Pro with LTE and 256GB of storage for just $469.99! There are a bunch of different models and storage sizes available in Amazon’s current sale on iPad Pros, with prices starting at just$350 for a 32GB Wi-Fi iPad Pro.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 9.7-inch LED-backlit IPS LCD Multi-Touchscreen
- 22 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus + Front-facing 1.2 Megapixel Camera w/ face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi
- Apple A9X 64-bit SoC with M9 Co-processor
- Scratch-Resistant and Oleophobic Coating
Make sure you check out all the different size options in this big sale.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.