If you’re looking for a Bluetooth speaker that costs less than $100 and has killer bass, look no further than the Aukey Bass Station Bluetooth Speaker. As you might be able to figure out from the name of this product (and the headline of this post), this sleek speaker is all about the bass. It has a lower portion that is basically a removable “bass base,” packing a 10W subwoofer and bass reflex port into a nifty looking tower. Then, if you want to use it on the go, you can pop off the top portion and use it as a standard speaker that’s much more portable.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Full-size home speaker system or compact portable speaker? Now you can have the best of both worlds… A fusion of premium portable Bluetooth speaker (with two 7.5W drivers and passive radiator) and powerful bass speaker (with 10W subwoofer and bass reflex port)
- The premium wireless speaker delivers a total 15W of full and compelling stereo sound, making it a great sound source to take around the house or to someone else’s. When you want the big sound and full bass experience of a larger home speaker, just place the wireless speaker down on the tower subwoofer to instantly add an extra 10W of deep and resounding bass
- The wireless speaker has a high 8+ hours of standalone use from the two built-in 2000mAh batteries (4000mAh total) for days of portable music. Place on the bass unit to automatically recharge or use the included micro-USB cable
- Instantly connect and wirelessly stream music from almost any device at a range of up to 10m (33ft) via Bluetooth (or use the included 3.5mm audio cable)
- Package Contents: AUKEY SK-M39 Bass Station, Micro-USB Cable, 3.5mm Audio Cable, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.