Uber might be going through a bit of a bumpy ride right now as a company, but there’s no question that the service it provides is fantastic. For users, Uber makes it incredibly easy to get an affordable ride anytime with no hassle. And for drivers, Uber lets you work whenever and wherever you want, on your own schedule and on your own terms. Of course, a dash cam is a must-have for anyone who drives for a living, even if it’s part time. In this post, you’ll find Amazon’s five best-selling dash cams right now. Do yourself a favor and pick one up if you don’t already have one in your car.
Anker Roav Dash Cam C1
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR RECORDINGS: Advanced Sony Exmor sensor, wide-angle lense, and Nighthawk Vision technology capture 4 lanes of traffic in Full HD 1080P — even at night.
- INSTANT VIDEO ACCESS: Use the ROAV app to download, manage, and view DashCam’s recordings directly on your mobile devices.
- MOTION-ACTIVATED: Gravity sensor activates the camera if your car is bumped or moved to automatically record hit-and-runs.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Designed to continue operation in 19℉-149℉ and protect data in temperatures ranging from a freezing -20℉ to a blistering 160℉—just stick it in your car and forget it.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav Dash Cam C1, Anker Dual-Port Car Charger, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service. Note: Operation requires a microSD Card (not included).
YI 2.7″ Screen Full HD 1080P60 165 Wide Angle Dashboard Camera
- The ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) – the most advanced and optimized visual recognition algorithms ensure safe driving by providing real time Lane Departure
- Emergency recording feature – Enabled by G-sensor technology, the camera automatically saves footage in the events leading up to a collision and immediately after
- High Definition Image and First-class Night vision – 1920x1080p 60fps high speed video recording captures fast moving scenes and creates high resolution images in high speed. Note: Requires 8 – 64GB Class10 or above microSD card, sold separately
- Features 165 ultra wide-angle to reduce blind spots and obtain full 3 lane coverage. F1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry) and 3.0mx3.0m high sensitivity image sensors guarantee excellent night vision
- Built – in 2.7″ TFT LCD widescreen and intuitive YI Dash Cam App – The interface features large buttons and user-friendly icons for quick recognition and intuitive operation
FalconZero F170HD+ DashCam
- FULL HD 1920×1080 Recording at 30 fps, Begins Recording as Soon as Car Moves
- Motion Detection Recording When Parked, Super Wide 170 Degree Angle of Recording View
- Loop Interval Recording to micro SD Card, SD Card Included
- f/2.0 Six-Glass Lens with Night-Vision, WDR Enhanced Image Quality, HD Photo Capture Mode
- Unparalleled USA Lifetime Customer Support, And Backed By Our 5 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam
- 1080P FHD resolution @ 30fps. The V1 is notable for pristine video quality. The branded design is discrete and exclusively offered by Rexing. The camera mounts to the windshield, staying concealed from outside the car.
- Wide Dynamic Range allows camera to perform optimally in low light situations. The WDR technology will automatically adjust the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.
- 128GB Memory Card Support(Not include). With loop recording enabled, users will have the option to record videos in loops of 3, 5, or 10minute video files.
- The camera will record these files one by one onto the SD card until it runs out of space. When space on the SD card runs out, the camera will start from the first files recorded, and delete the files from oldest to newest, one by one.
- ACCIDENT AUTO DETECTION FEATURE (G-SENSOR) will automatically lock and save any video file that was recorded when the camera detected abrupt displacement or drastic change of position. Excellent customer service record, 24hr customer service response time.
- Lens: 170 degree 6 layers glass lens captures a sweeping view of the road. The ultra-wide lens technology is scarcely available on our competitors dash cams.Loop recording feature. Set it and forget it.
DBPOWER 2.7″ Dash Cam
- 2.7 Inch TFT LCD Wide Screen, 120 Degree super wide angle presents the widest field of view possible for you in your car!
- Supported up to 32GB C10 Micro SD Card (Not Included), and you need to format it before using.
- Includes an HDMI HD output, looped Video Feature ensures you continue recording without ever missing a second!
- Emergency Lock Button SOS & Accident Auto Detection G-Sensor Feature can lock and store current video for you!
- 1 Year Warranty, 100% RISK FREE investment! If any questions, please contact us for solving your problem.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.