Look, it has now been almost five months since Apple first released its AirPods, and they’re still not ever in stock in any stores. In fact, the only way to buy them and get them anytime soon is to pay a premium on Amazon. But the Apple-owned Beats brand makes three different pairs of Bluetooth headphones that also include the new W1 wireless chip. They might not be cord-free like AirPods, but they sound better and they’re all on sale on Amazon right now. In fact, two of them are currently at all-time low prices. Check out the Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones and the Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones, both of which are listed below.
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening
- Up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
- What’s in the Box: Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide, warranty card
- Height: 7.8 in / 19.8 cm Weight: 7.58 oz / 215 g
Powerbeats3 Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless workout freedom
- Up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
- Sweat and water resistance to handle tough training
- What’s in the box: Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones, eartips with four (4) size options, carrying case, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B, Quick Start Guide, warranty card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.