What if we told you that a simple $35 accessory would let you control anything in your home that plugs into a standard AC wall outlet right from your smartphone? Now, what if we told you that the same $35 accessory would let you control anything in your home that plugs into a standard AC wall outlet with Siri. Check out the Koogeek Wi-Fi Smart Plug for Apple HomeKit, which works perfectly with Siri and even includes integrated energy consumption monitoring.
Some key details:
- [Works with Apple HomeKit] With the Koogeek Home app,you can control connected lamps, fans and other appliances using Siri directly from your iOS device without launching the Home app !
- [Siri voice commands] The SmartPlug responds to Siri, letting you control your home directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Note:If you have an Apple TV (3rd generation or later), you can use Siri control commands when you’re away from home.
- [Set schedules and timers] Set custom schedules and timers for a device or a scene, you are able to turn on or off one or more devices at a specific time automatically.
- [Monitor energy consumption/electricity cost] Energy reporting helps you see how much power, on average, your electronics are using.
- [Create “scenes”] Control multiple products with a single Siri voice command that activates a particular pre-set “scene”. For example, “Hey Siri, turn on my going to bed scene” might turn on your bedroom humidifier and turn off your nightstand lamp.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.