If you walk away from this post having learned only two things, they should be this: first, never rely on your smartphone to be your alarm clock. You’ll inevitably forget to charge it and it’ll die in the middle of the night, causing you to over sleep. Second, never leave home without a portable phone charger. Smartphone batteries simply don’t have enough juice these days to carry you through a busy day, and the last thing you need is to run out of charge while you’re running from meeting to meeting.
Now it’s time to kill two birds with one stone. Check out the Timex T402BC Dual Charging INDIGLO Dual Alarm Clock, which includes a removable portable charger you can take with you each day when you head out.
Some more product highlights:
- Dual Alarms with SureAlarm Battery back up.
- Gentle Wake System.
- Extra Large Snooze Bar.
- INDIGLO illuminated display with 8 level dimmer.
- 2200 milliampere removable rechargeable battery pack.
- 2nd USB port on cabinet. Charge two devices simultaneously.
- Low back up battery warning indicator.
- USB to micro USB charging cable included.
- 120 volt AC adapter included.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.