Will Apple ever make an iPhone with expandable memory? At this point it seems like the logical answer is no — the company makes better margins on pricier iPhone models with more memory, and fewer people would pay the extra cash if they could just use memory cards instead. Well, it might not be as good as native microSD card support, but we’ve got a tiny little gadget to show you that will add a microSD card slot to any iPhone or iPad out there. And best of all, it’s on sale right now through the end of the day on Saturday, August 20, for $10 off its regular $30 price.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
- Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
- Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
- Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
- Automatically and securely sync files
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.