Razor scooters were hugely popular for a long period of time because they were easier to ride than a skateboard but far more portable and convenient than a bicycle. They’re still pretty popular these days, but new options like hoverboards have come along to still much of the buzz. Traditional scooters might be a bit old and tired these days, but the Space Scooter Ride On is a fresh new take on scooters that never needs to be pushed by foot, but also doesn’t need to be charger or refueled like motor-powered scooters do.
So how does it work?
The video says it all:
Here are some key details:
- Dual-mode super – silent drive system
- Move the platform up and down in a teeter-totter-like motion
- Anti-roll-back protection Handbrake included
- Foldable for convenient transportation and storage
- Air Suspension and Hand brake on the rear wheel
Space Scooter Ride On: $97.99 plus shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.