Razor scooters were hugely popular for a long period of time because they were easier to ride than a skateboard but far more portable and convenient than a bicycle. They’re still pretty popular these days, but new options like hoverboards have come along to still much of the buzz. Traditional scooters might be a bit old and tired these days, but the Space Scooter Ride On is a fresh new take on scooters that never needs to be pushed by foot, but also doesn’t need to be charger or refueled like motor-powered scooters do.
So how does it work?
The video says it all:
Here are some key details:
- Dual-mode super – silent drive system
- Move the platform up and down in a teeter-totter-like motion
- Anti-roll-back protection Handbrake included
- Foldable for convenient transportation and storage
- Air Suspension and Hand brake on the rear wheel
Space Scooter Ride On: $97.99 plus shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.