Everyone wants to lose weight and get in better shape, and wearable technology can play a huge role in the process. But not everyone wants to wear an ugly plastic band on their wrist all the time. Luckily there are a bunch of other good options out there, and the Jabra SPORT COACH Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for Cross-Training represent one of the better options out there.
As it happens, they’re also on sale right now on Amazon for $30 off their regular price.
Here are some key details:
- Integrated cross training app for personalized workout planning and in-ear coaching; choose from more than 50 exercises, from beginner to advanced.
- If you combine cross training with running, the Track Fit motion sensor will measure distance, pace, steps, cadence and calories burned.
- Premium wireless music powered by Dolby – motivating music, free from wires and cables.
- Sweat and weather proof, built toward US military standard for rain, shock, sand and dust protection (IP55 Rated).
- Perfect and secure fit, will neither hurt or fall out. Multiple sized ear gels and ear wings to choose from to create a personalized fit.
This sale will be over on Saturday, April 16, so definitely check them out now.
Jabra SPORT COACH Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for Cross-Training (Blue): $119.99 with free Prime shipping
Jabra SPORT COACH Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for Cross-Training (Yellow): $119.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.