You spend so much money on home broadband service that it borders on being ridiculous. Seriously, how do ISPs get away with this? Unfortunately, you don’t have much of a choice when it comes to home broadband service since you need fast Internet at your house, but if you’re going to fork over all that cash you should at least make sure you’re getting as much bang for your buck as possible.
You know those dead spots in your house where you can barely get a Wi-Fi signal, or where your service slows down to a crawl? Kill them right now with the TP-LINK AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender, which is on sale for under $40 right now on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Extends your network’s Wi-Fi for reliable coverage in hard-to-reach areas
- Eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones throughout your home
- Compatible with 802.11b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
- Ethernet port helps connect wired devices such as a game console, smart TV, or streaming player to your Wi-Fi network
- High Speed mode handles bandwidth-intensive tasks smoothly
- Smart Signal Indicator Light helps you place the extender in the perfect spot
- Universal compatibility
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
TP-LINK AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE200), $39.88 with free Prime shipping (sale ends 12/19)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.