Have you ever wondered just how much time you spend on your phone every day? More specifically, have you been curious about how much time you spend with each individual app on your phone? You might want to try Hooked.
According to the description on the App Store, Hooked can tell you how much time you’ve spent using an app, how your usage time compares with the average user and allows you to hide apps you don’t want tracked.
In order for Hooked to start tracking your app usage, you will first need to establish a VPN connection with the developer’s servers. This will allow the app to start gathering information on your usage habits, which means that it can take up to 48 hours before the app actually starts displaying usage stats.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to start using the data to:
- Identify patterns in your daily app habits to see if you’re addicted
- Set limits on the time you spend using apps and monitor your progress
- Order the apps on your homescreen by usage for easier access
- Delete apps you never use to save space
- Share your stats with friends for a little competition and fun!