We have just received exclusive information about ZTE and Verizon Wireless… 1.3GHz CPU devices, anyone?While many American’s wouldn’t think of the telecommunications manufacturer ZTE in the same breath as Motorola or HTC, the company is apparently looking to change that. One of our Verizon Wireless connects has informed us that in addition to ZTE manufacturing the new Fivespot global hotspot, ZTE is going to be producing some “high end” Android handsets for Verizon Wireless. We don’t have much information beyond that, though it’s impressive — another Android manufacturer on Verizon.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Aside from stimulus checks, your state may owe you hundreds of dollars – how to find out
- If you feed this dog food to your pet, stop immediately
- New stimulus checks are really coming one month from tomorrow – here’s how much you’ll get
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen
- Amazon shoppers are obsessed with this $23 gadget that should be in every kitchen