We’re big fans of Verizon Wireless’ Novatel Mi-Fi 4510L 4G LTE hotspot, and now you can pick one up for just $49.99 with a new two-year contract — a $50 savings over the original launch price. If a hotspot isn’t quite your style, Verizon is also offering Novatel’s USB551L 4G LTE USB modem for just $19.99 with a new two-year contract. We’ve been blown away by Verizon’s 4G speeds, and we’re told the sale will only last until July 18th, so be sure to check these out if you’re in the market for a new mobile broadband product.
- This twisted psychological horror movie is #1 on Netflix today
- Fourth stimulus check: New payments come in 2 weeks for people in this state
- iPhone and Android Google Search is getting a much-needed upgrade
- Tom Holland is finally talking about the big ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler
- ‘Endgame’ director finally responds to rumors of a new Marvel deal