Can you say fugly? Some spy shots of the upcoming Motorola ZN5 have surfaced, and if our eyes aren’t deceiving us, this thing is not a looker. Not at all. The ZN5 is Moto’s new Linux-based camera phone, sporting a 5-megapixel Kodak-sourced camera, 320×240 QVGA screen, Moto’s standard crappy multimedia software, and an EDGE radio. Yeah, EDGE. The phone runs version 2.6.1 of the Montavista Linux build, a cool feature and all, but look at that face. No word on when this will drop, but you can bet it will sport that Motorola E8 "morphing keyboard".
- 10 hidden deals only Amazon Prime members can get
- 2 urgent recalls that parents with babies need to know about
- New scientific paper claims octopuses are actually aliens from outer space
- Millions of people can file for more stimulus money starting right now
- Meet the $28 gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time