Rogers has just announced that they will be carrying the BlackBerry Torch 9800 beginning on September 24th. The device will be available on rogers.com or in-stores for $199 with a 3-year contract. The company quips, “As we approach the launch, you can stay on top of the latest updates by signing up at www.rogers.com/torch.” We’re not sure we would want to be married to this particular (or any?) device for three years, but there you have it. There is a video of BlackBerry’s Director of Marketing, explaining why this device is so cool, after the break.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- If you bought this soup at Costco, there’s an FDA recall so throw it out
- This is how desperate retailers are getting because of the supply chain crisis
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Surprise stimulus checks are coming in 14 states – see if you get one
October 22nd, 2021