Nokia on Thursday sent invitations to bloggers and the press for an event at which it will unveil at least one next-generation Lumia smartphone. “You are warmly welcome to join us in London on 14 May for the next chapter of the Lumia story,” the invitation said. Specific details about the upcoming announcement were not provided. Nokia is reportedly working on a number of new Windows Phone handsets that will debut in 2013, including the Lumia 928 and a phablet with a screen that measures between 5 and 6 inches diagonally. An image of Nokia’s invitation follows below.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- See why TikTok is so obsessed with this $20 Amazon find
- Friday’s deals: Samsung Galaxy phones, Chromebooks, $60 smartwatch, $75 air fryer, more