Well, we suppose there’s a good and a bad here. The Motorola DROID BIONIC was lightly rumored to have been cancelled due to repeated internal delays — said to be related to heavy battery life issues among other things — but that isn’t exactly true. Originally slated to be released in the second quarter, Motorola has now placed the BIONIC on a (late) “summer” release schedule, complete with “several enhancements to make this an ever better consumer experience,” according to a Motorola spokesperson speaking to The Wall Street Journal. We’ll always have you, ThunderBolt…
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Rat infestation forces company to recall all the food it makes – check your fridge now
- 6 beloved out-of-stock groceries are coming back to Costco
- No fourth stimulus check, but you can still get a child tax credit – read this update now
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that have shoppers obsessed
- Iron Man’s return: Crazy leak details Robert Downey Jr.’s potential comeback