BGR has just been given photos of the follow up to the original Motorola ATRIX 4G, the Motorola ATRIX 2, internally known as the Motorola Edison. The Motorola ATRIX 2 will not be an LTE device according to our source, though the phone will launch with a dual-core processor (either 1.2 or 1.5GHz TI OMAP, we’d assume), an 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video capture, and Android Gingerbread 2.3.5. We weren’t given a launch time-frame, though we’d expect the phone to touch down in the next few months, most likely around Thanksgiving. Check out all of the photos in our Motorola ATRIX 2 gallery!
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- A hacker tried to poison the water supply in another major US city
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- New stimulus checks are already approved – here’s when you’ll start getting $300+ every month