Hulu CEO Mike Hopkins announced on Wednesday that every Hulu user will be able to access their favorite TV shows from more devices starting this summer. The Verge reports that full episode mobile streaming, a feature which was previously only available to Hulu Plus subscribers, is one of Hulu’s next moves to compete with the unstoppable force that is Netflix. According to the report, a limited selection of shows will be offered to mobile viewers who don’t subscribe to the service, a major step up from the short clips which currently make up the bulk of the content. Hulu will also launch an updated iPhone app to accompany the change.
Jacob started covering video games and technology in college as a hobby, but it quickly became clear to him that this was what he wanted to do for a living. He currently resides in New York writing for BGR. His previously published work can be found on TechHive, VentureBeat and Game Rant.
- These early Prime Day deals have prices so low, it’s like Amazon made a mistake
- Southwest Airlines cancels hundreds of flights for the third day in a row
- Google just added Apple’s best iMessage feature to Android’s messaging app
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen
- If you value your privacy, you might want to delete this Google app from your iPhone