The Motorola DROID 4 is now available from Verizon Wireless for $199.99 on contract. The sleek QWERTY slider features a 4-inch qHD display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 4G LTE connectivity, 1GB of RAM and an 8-megapixel rear camera, and it is being billed as the “thinnest and most powerful 4G QWERTY smartphone.” Thanks to upcoming network enhancements, the DROID 4 will also be able to roam overseas, making it Verizon’s first 4G LTE device with global roaming capabilities. The handset is also eligible for double data, offering subscribers 4GB of data each month for $30.
- Your biggest stimulus payment ever is coming soon – and you might not even know about it
- New $3,000+ stimulus payments are coming – here’s when you’ll start getting yours
- Major leak might reveal how the first X-Men mutant joins Marvel’s MCU
- 10 million Americans got overcharged by the IRS, and you might be one of them
- Rumor says Apple’s iPhone 13 will come in this exciting new color