The Motorola DROID 4 is now available from Verizon Wireless for $199.99 on contract. The sleek QWERTY slider features a 4-inch qHD display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 4G LTE connectivity, 1GB of RAM and an 8-megapixel rear camera, and it is being billed as the “thinnest and most powerful 4G QWERTY smartphone.” Thanks to upcoming network enhancements, the DROID 4 will also be able to roam overseas, making it Verizon’s first 4G LTE device with global roaming capabilities. The handset is also eligible for double data, offering subscribers 4GB of data each month for $30.
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- CDC salmonella outbreak update: It’s gotten worse, but possible culprit found
- This $36 small bathroom storage cabinet has thousands of Amazon shoppers obsessed
September 24th, 2021
September 26th, 2021