BlackBerry fans who love big displays should be very happy with the latest research note from Jefferies analyst Peter Misek. Per Barron’s, Misek believes that BlackBerry is working on two to three new models that will launch by the end of the year, including a 5-inch “Z10-like device” that will likely launch in the holiday quarter. Misek says that the other two devices will be “a mid-range (i.e., ~$400) keyboard” device like the upcoming BlackBerry Q10 and “a mid-range touch” device. Misek also refuted reports that the BlackBerry Z10 was seeing high return rates and said that “our checks indicate typical return rates” so far.
- Rat infestation forces company to recall all the food it makes – check your fridge now
- 6 beloved out-of-stock groceries are coming back to Costco
- No fourth stimulus check, but you can still get a child tax credit – read this update now
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that have shoppers obsessed
- Netflix’s creepy new sci-fi series rocketed to #1 on the charts
January 17th, 2022