BlackBerry fans who love big displays should be very happy with the latest research note from Jefferies analyst Peter Misek. Per Barron’s, Misek believes that BlackBerry is working on two to three new models that will launch by the end of the year, including a 5-inch “Z10-like device” that will likely launch in the holiday quarter. Misek says that the other two devices will be “a mid-range (i.e., ~$400) keyboard” device like the upcoming BlackBerry Q10 and “a mid-range touch” device. Misek also refuted reports that the BlackBerry Z10 was seeing high return rates and said that “our checks indicate typical return rates” so far.
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for the holidays if you live in these states
- Divers discovered a horrifying 26-foot sea worm that only comes out at night
- Apple’s new MacBook upgrade program makes pricey Macs more accessible
- Urgent frozen vegetable recall: Don’t eat these dangerous veggies
November 29th, 2021
November 30th, 2021