We’ve got some intel that we’ve been sitting on that suggests the final name of the BlackBerry 9000 will turn out to be the BlackBerry Bold. This isn’t confirmed, and the domain, which was purchased from a shady-looking comnpany in Canada, currently has text link ads on it. Not a good sign. Let’s see if this pans out. Anyone feeling the name if it turns out to be real?
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Supermarkets across the country are facing shortages of 2 crucial grocery items
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- DNA test data breach affects millions of people – see if you’re one of them
- Verizon customers should opt out of its new data tracking program now
- Fourth stimulus check update: Deadline approaching for $1,400 payment