Welcome to our biggest list of the week featuring paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free. Today we’ve got 10 paid iOS apps for you and on any other day, each and every one of them would cost you to download. If you hurry, however, you can get them all for free.
If 10 isn’t enough for you, there are also still a few freebies left in yesterday’s post.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Webpageshot is a simple yet powerful tool that used to convert the webpage into image.
It will actually capture a whole web page (all the way down) and not just the bit on the screen.
Also,it provides a screenshot extension for Safari on iOS 8.
Discover new music from your friends and favorite artists
Feed. See what your favorite artists and music friends are sharing in your music feed.
Profile. Browse your favorite artists and music friends’ favorite new tracks and their playlists to find new music. See who they follow.
Playlists. Collect and organize your music without worrying about where its stored. Play music from Youtube, Soundcloud, Spotify, Mixcloud, Shazam, and Grooveshark.
Discover. The more artists you follow, the smarter our recommendations become.
Cloud Hub is a simple documents reader and manager for iOS platform.
It allows to download or upload files from clouds services like Box, Dropbox, Drive, iCloud. Built-in FTP client. Import media files from Photo Albums. Manage all local files stored in the app; change name, move, copy, delete, create directories, view the content of the most common file types like PDF, PNG, JPG, MP4, iWork, MS Office files. Share files using social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Cloud Hub reads files:
– MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx)
– iWork: Keynote, Pages, Numbers
– text (txt, rtf)
– images (jpg, png, gif, tiff)
– MP3, WAV
– MP4, H.264
– html, css
• Access Services (download/upload):
– Google Drive
• Local file operations:
– Change name
– File details
– Send via e-mail
– Share using social media (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
– Upload to server (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, FTP)
– View the content of the most common file types
– Image viewer
– Video player (MP4, H.264)
– Music player (MP3)
• Local directory operations:
– Create directory
– Delete directory
– List chosen directory
Clone Camera Pro
The world’s first original cloning app with MILLIONS of paid users!
Introduced by the official App Store on Facebook and Twitter.
Want to really impress your Instagram followers?
Use CloneCamera to make clones of your subjects in a single photo.
Want to create photos that stand out? Wish you could clone yourself?
CloneCamera helps you create flawless clone photos!
There’s no preset frames, so let your imagination run free!
1. Mind-blowing photos
2. Combine up to 6 images
3. Provides ghost imaging technique while taking photos
4. Load and edit photos from your camera roll
5. An enhanced self-timer
6. Numerous filters to choose from
7. Share with your friends instantly
8. A new preview option
9. A start-up guide to help you on your first try
10. Supports full-resolution images
11. Save and load previous drafts
12. Special tutorial to unveil the secret to cloning
1. Take as many photos as you want
2. Select up to 6 photos to combine
3. Outline the subject you want to clone
4. Press ‘Preview’ to check the final result
5. Choose a filter, adjust, and crop
Star Walk 2
Star Walk 2 is a next-generation tool for not only learning the exact position of stars, planets, constellations, comets, ISS, satellites, star clusters, nebulae and meteor showers in the night sky but also for investigating its’ depth like watching constellations, nebulae and satellites from aside.
BEST OF 2014: The next generation of the best-selling Star Walk, winner of Apple Design Award, used by over 10 million people.
Star Walk 2 is an exquisite stargazing tool that combines astronomical data with premium technology to deliver an effortless journey through thousands of stars, comets, and constellations. All you have to do is point your iPhone or iPad at the sky.
“She’s a beauty.”
The Next Web
“Star Walk 2 is a terrific introduction to astronomy for young and old. It’s also handy for serious stargazers for observing planning.”
“For those who enjoy the original app, Star Walk 2 is worth the upgrade — the interface is gorgeous. Anyone with even a passing interest in astronomy should grab Star Walk 2.”
“It is worth every penny.”
NEW IN STAR WALK 2
All-new stunning design:
– New simpler and cleaner interface in vibrant colors for retina displays
– Atmospheric visual and sound effects, stirring soundtrack
– Exclusive handcrafted artwork for constellations, inspired by minimalist low-poly art
Incredible 3D models of celestial bodies*:
– Planetary nebulae
– Dwarf planets, comets, and asteroids
– Man-made satellites
– Layer by layer planets and missions
Who’s Blocking shows you who recently blocked you on Twitter and who you are blocking. For all of your accounts. You can also unblock people you are blocking.
Ready to Go
You will not forget to cut off the water, turn off the iron and to feed your favorite pet, when you’re going out the house. Ready to Go helps you to check all the important stuff in no time.
– daily reminders;
– adjustable checklist;
– intuitive controls with gestures.
We’re open for your feedback about the app’s performance and functionality.
Gloomlogue lets you transform your photos into illustrated gloom paints. Take your creativity to the next level.
• SHARE TO INSTAGRAM AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS
– directly send your photo to Instagram
– share by mail, on Facebook, Twitter or any other photo sharing app installed on device
– save to photo library
• HIGH RESOLUTION
Photos are exported in 3 resolutions: 2048×2048, 1280×1280 and 640×640 pixels.
• EDIT PHOTOS
Gloomlogue features the most powerful photo editing tools and gorgeous film-inspired looks:
• 15 beautiful filters
• add filters on top of others
• unlimited undo / redo functions
• 12 fonts
• color picker
• selectable font size
• adjust vertical alignment
• adjust horizontal alignment
• Rotate Left
• Rotate Right
• Flip Left
• Flip Right
• adjust the border of your photo
• color picker to select any color you like
• select border thick
• mono noir
• bump distortion
• hole distortion
• pinch distortion
• twirl distortion
• vortex distortion
• 30 amazing frames
• including instagram frame, vignette, film and many more
• gaussian blur
• adjustable intensity
• free rotation
• 360 degrees
• 35 amazing light shadows
• adjustable opacity
• edge soften
• adjustable intensity
• increase image detail
• adjustable scale
InstaTrack for Instagram
THE MOST USEFUL MANAGEMENT TOOL FOR INSTAGRAM IN APP STORE!
Ever wondered who your ghost followers are? Who are your secret admirers?
With InstaFollowers you can track new followers, find who is not following you back and more!
– Switch between your Instagram accounts (SUPER CONVENIENT!)
– Check new followers / lost followers
– Track ghost followers
– Check who is posting nearby / far, including their address
– Check secret admirers
– Find out who your best followers and who are your worst
– Check who isn’t following you back
– Find who did you forget to follow back
– Track Facebook lost friends
– Twitter lost followers
Calculate what you need to score on an exam to pass a class quickly and easily!
Ever wanted to know exactly what you need on a final to get a desired grade in a class? Panic! can do that for you.
This simple app allows you to enter your current grade, desired grade, and weight of an exam to determine exactly what you need to score.
Panic! uses a simple interface to organize all of your classes. You can add multiple classes and save your results to refer to them later. You can even share your success (or misery) with friends!