Oh no… one of our close AT&T connects informed us that AT&T might be following in Verizon’s footsteps and requiring a mandatory feature plan with some feature phones. Instead of a mandatory data plan, though, we’ve been told AT&T will require a text/messaging plan with activation. We’ll try and get more information on this one!
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Thieves can use AirTags to track and steal your car from your driveway
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- Scientists found a bizarre underwater world and the video is mesmerizing
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- Stimulus check update: You get an extra payment if you have one of these jobs