We've been told by one of our connects that AT&T has apparently been meeting individually with regional executives to inform them of some changes to the AT&T network. What have we heard? Well, for starters, they seem to be focused on prepping the network to compensate for unannounced devices and also future devices that will use “heavy data.” What about tethering options? AT&T has said that changes to current data plans and tethering plans (or availability) will change when the network is able to “sufficiently handle the load.”
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- This Doctor Strange 2 cameo will be Marvel fans’ dream come true
- Netflix movies, shows, & series: New releases for the week of January 16th
- These 5 popular groceries are being pulled from supermarket shelves
- iPhone SE 3 leaked renders reveal the unlikely upgrade of our dreams
- Doctor Strange 2’s biggest surprise cameo might have leaked