We’ve been told by one of our connects that AT&T has apparently been meeting individually with regional executives to inform them of some changes to the AT&T network. What have we heard? Well, for starters, they seem to be focused on prepping the network to compensate for unannounced devices and also future devices that will use “heavy data.” What about tethering options? AT&T has said that changes to current data plans and tethering plans (or availability) will change when the network is able to “sufficiently handle the load.”
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- This twisted psychological horror movie is #1 on Netflix today
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme
- Stimulus check update: Do this by tomorrow or you’ll miss a $1,100 payment
- 5 Google Maps tricks you’ll wonder how you lived without
- Superman no longer fights for ‘The American Way’