80 days. That’s all it took Apple to sell 3 million iPads the world over. Who knows how many it would have sold if it weren’t for that pesky 7 to 10 day shipping delay. In other iPad related news, the Cupertino company also announced today that there are now more than 11,000 native iPad applications in the iTunes App Store.
- Marvel just brought Iron Man back to the MCU, and we nearly missed it
- Best Netflix original movies of 2021
- Best camera drone under $100 gets a rare extra discount at Amazon
- You’re getting a new $600 stimulus check next month if you live in this one state
- The next stimulus check wave is coming next week – here’s who’s getting paid