80 days. That’s all it took Apple to sell 3 million iPads the world over. Who knows how many it would have sold if it weren’t for that pesky 7 to 10 day shipping delay. In other iPad related news, the Cupertino company also announced today that there are now more than 11,000 native iPad applications in the iTunes App Store.
- This twisted psychological horror movie is #1 on Netflix today
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme
- Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now
- Fourth stimulus check: New payments come in 2 weeks for people in this state
- Facebook is developing new algorithms that can track everything you do