Earlier this week, MarketWatch reported that Samsung (005930) successfully managed to force Apple (AAPL) to pay 20% more for mobile processors in a deal that would last until 2014. The Street is now reporting that “a Samsung Electronics official denied the reports to… a Seoul-based newspaper” saying that “prices are set at the beginning of the year and aren’t changed easily.” MarketWatch’s report sent shockwaves across the tech world as tech blogs and publications speculated that Samsung was using its supply chains to fend off Apple as the two companies duke it out in the courtroom.
- Google’s time crystal discovery is so big, we can’t fully comprehend it
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Netflix quietly removed one of the most popular shows ever, and subscribers are freaking out