Earlier this week, MarketWatch reported that Samsung (005930) successfully managed to force Apple (AAPL) to pay 20% more for mobile processors in a deal that would last until 2014. The Street is now reporting that “a Samsung Electronics official denied the reports to… a Seoul-based newspaper” saying that “prices are set at the beginning of the year and aren’t changed easily.” MarketWatch’s report sent shockwaves across the tech world as tech blogs and publications speculated that Samsung was using its supply chains to fend off Apple as the two companies duke it out in the courtroom.
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Amazon is blowing out Tessan power strips for one day only
September 21st, 2021
September 20th, 2021