We have not been able to verify this ourselves yet, but reports have been coming in since late last night about Android 2.2 going live on the Nexus One. TechCrunch’s MG Siegler is also reporting his handset has received the update, by being greeted with the upgrade prompt while charging his handset. How is it looking out there for everyone else in Froyo land?
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- 3 new Netflix series with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores have viewers flipping out
- Urgent meat recall: 234,000 pounds were sold so check your fridge now
- Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what comes next (December 2021)
- Adele’s Las Vegas shows have reminded so many people why they hate Ticketmaster
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for Christmas – find out if you get one