Wireless home cameras are blowing up in popularity right now, and for good reason. As long as you’re connected to the Internet, you can stream live video from your home and see exactly what’s going on at any given time. There are a lot of different options out there right now since this is an increasingly popular space, but a lot of them can get pretty pricey if you’re looking for something with decent quality and a solid feature set.
As it turns out, you don’t need to pay $300 for an awesome wireless home camera. In fact, you don’t need to spend $200 or even $100. For just $50, you can get a YI Home Wireless Camera Video Monitor shipped to your door.
Here are some key features:
- Official U.S. Edition limited release of the YI Home Camera (localized database in US, optimized Wi-Fi, international standards, English)
- Crystal clear HD 720p video, infrared night vision, 111º wide angle lens, 4x digital zoom
- Real-time streaming to your phone & activity alerts when motion is detected. Available for iOS and Android
- World’s #1 Home Security HD Camera – over 2 million sold in 2015
- No monthly subscription fees: Secure your videos on a micro SD card (not included), own your video content
YI Home Wireless Camera Video Monitor: $49.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web