If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Everyone wants to lose weight and get in better shape, and wearable technology can play a huge role in the process. But not everyone wants to wear an ugly plastic band on their wrist all the time. Luckily there are a bunch of other good options out there, and the Jabra SPORT COACH Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for Cross-Training represent one of the better options out there.
As it happens, they’re also on sale right now on Amazon for $30 off their regular price.
Here are some key details:
- Integrated cross training app for personalized workout planning and in-ear coaching; choose from more than 50 exercises, from beginner to advanced.
- If you combine cross training with running, the Track Fit motion sensor will measure distance, pace, steps, cadence and calories burned.
- Premium wireless music powered by Dolby – motivating music, free from wires and cables.
- Sweat and weather proof, built toward US military standard for rain, shock, sand and dust protection (IP55 Rated).
- Perfect and secure fit, will neither hurt or fall out. Multiple sized ear gels and ear wings to choose from to create a personalized fit.
This sale will be over on Saturday, April 16, so definitely check them out now.
Jabra SPORT COACH Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for Cross-Training (Blue): $119.99 with free Prime shipping
Jabra SPORT COACH Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for Cross-Training (Yellow): $119.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.