For years, the Depstech 1200P Semi-rigid Wireless Borescope Inspection Camera has been one of the most popular smartphone accessories we cover. People love being able to use their smartphone as a wireless viewfinder as they snake this camera into places that would otherwise be impossible. There’s even a smart look hook attachment so you can fish things like keys or jewelry out of tight spaces! The normal model is just under 12 feet and it’s a bargain when it drops under $30 on Amazon. Right now, however, the coupon code SO7D8IOD will slash the price of the upgraded 33-foot model to just $26.99 when you combine it with the 5% coupon on the Amazon page!
Here’s some additional info from the product description:
- WiFi Connection, High Compatibility: Via WiFi from endoscope WiFi hot-spot box, this unit can work with Android 2.3+devices excluding Google Pixel 2 temporarily& iOS 6.0+, breaking through different plugs limits. When the device is connected with endoscope WiFi, the cellular data shall be off owing to the transmission limits.
- CamTele & Premium Camera Chip: Depstech’s newest Camtele technology, enhanced camera lens, focal distance enlarges to 16’ in from 1’ in, with smoother 30 fps refresh rate.
- 1600x1200P Resolution, HD Image & Live Feed Video Display: This snake inspection camera shoots further & clearer pics and videos in hard-to-reach places. Saved to your phone after connecting the Depstech app to your phone gallery.
- 2200 mAh Batteries, Longer Working Time: lager than 1800 mAh capacity, Depstech endoscope can work up to 5H after fully charged, unlike those camera only working a few minutes.
- Semi-ridged Cable, IP67 Waterproof & 6 Adjustable LED Lights: Flexible cable bends and holds its shape to access confined place, such as curved holes. Dark & wet areas will be easy to observe due to waterproof and blue LED tech. Pls note that our products are certified and pls place an order on DEPSTECH endoscope.