If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Well, retro gaming fans, we have good news and bad news for you on Wednesday morning. The bad news is Amazon does not have the NES Classic Edition video game console in stock. But the good news is you can actually order one right now at its regular retail price of $59.99, which hasn’t been the case for a long time. Just head to Amazon’s NES Classic page and choose Amazon.com as the selling from the “Other Sellers” section. New inventory at the $59.99 price point is expected as soon as this coming Monday, as you can see in the screenshot below.
If you don’t want to wait, other sellers have the NES Classic in stock right now with free Prime shipping, but you’ll have to pay a small premium. At the time of this writing, the console was in stock at $84.88.Price:$59.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are some more details from the product page:
- The Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition has the original look and feel, only smaller, sleeker, and pre-loaded with 30 games
- The pre-installed games include: Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, PAC-MAN, Dr. Mario, Mega Man, Final Fantasy, and dozens more
- Includes a standard HDMI cable
- Comes with one old-school, grey-colored NES Classic Controller and an AC adapter
- Also compatible with Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro. Additional NES Classic Controllers will be sold separately
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.