If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The revolutionary new Portal home Wi-Fi router is so impressive that BGR named it one of the most innovative products shown off at CES 2016 earlier this year. Considering that thousands upon thousands of products are on display each year at the world’s largest consumer electronics trade show, that’s no small feat. Now, the wait is almost over and the dead spot-killing, “turbocharged” Wi-Fi router from Portal is finally available for preorder on Amazon.
Here are some key details:
- Patented spectrum boost technology steers around congestion for lag-free gaming and smooth video
- Max coverage with no dead spots: 9 powerful antennas, MU-MIMO, beamforming and adaptive mesh
- Urban fast, 2.4Gbps with latest 4×4 stream 802.11Ac wave-2 technology and AC2400
- Easy smartphone setup, self-optimizing configuration, self-diagnostics and remote management
- Enterprise-grade security and privacy with geofenced guest access and active intrusion protection
The Portal Turbocharged Self-Optimizing Urban WiFi Gigabit Router is packed full of impressive new tech, and it’s slated to begin shipping in just over a month. If you want to be among the first to get your hands on one, this is your chance.
- 1 Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro (2020) Intel Core i5 Quad-Core 2.0GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB Solid State…
- 2 Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro (2020) Intel Core i5 Quad-Core 2.0GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Solid State D…
- 3 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 4 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.