I bought a new waterproof Kindle Paperwhite a few months ago and paid full price, $130. Believe it or not, I’m not even mad that Black Friday is here and this fantastic e-reader has fallen to its lowest price ever. It’s worth every single penny and then some at $130, and I would happily pay that much for it all over again. Of course, just because it’s worth its regular asking price doesn’t mean you should pay it if you don’t have to! Definitely pick up a Paperwhite while it’s on sale for $84.99. We promise you won’t regret it.
Of note, the regular Amazon Kindle is also down to an all-time low of $59.99 today!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Now available in Black or Twilight Blue
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Now waterproof, so you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB. Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible. Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
- The built-in adjustable light lets you read indoors and outdoors, day and night.
- Get instant access to new releases and bestsellers, plus over a million titles at $2.99 or less.