If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
One of Apple’s biggest pitches with the new iPhone 7 Plus is that it can capture photos that are comparable to a DSLR in terms of the “bokeh” background blurring effect you see in pictures taken with a DSLR camera. Of course if you already have an iPhone 6s or even an iPhone 6, $770+ is a whole lot of money to pay for a camera and a speed increase.
Instead of paying somewhere near a grand for a new phone with a camera that’s kinda sorta like a DSLR, check out the DxO ONE Miniaturized Pro Quality Camera, which attaches to any iPhone and captures photos that actually are DSLR quality.
Some key details:
- World’s smallest 1″ format sensor camera, under 3″ tall and weighing less than an iPhone.
- Standalone mode and Framing Assistant allow you to quickly compose and take photos with one hand.
- Lightning connector directly connects to your iPhone or iPad transforming your device into a beautiful viewfinder whose Retina display provides access to all the controls of a DSLR.
- Wi-Fi remote control capability using existing network (LAN) or direction connection (Peer-to-Peer).
- Instantly share your DxO ONE images from your iPhone to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
Of course, seeing is believing so make sure you check out the DxO website and look at the incredible photo samples there. The DxO One is available right now for preorder on Amazon, and it’ll be released on September 29.DxO ONE 20.2MP Digital Connected Camera for iPhone and iPad with Wi-Fi (Current Model) Price:$359.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.