If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Have you ever heard of Depstech’s wireless borescope cameras? Probably not. But rest assured that once you try one out, you’ll love it and you’ll wonder where it has been all your life. These awesome little gadgets basically let your smartphone see inside almost anything. They’re best-sellers among BGR Deals readers pretty much every single time they go on sale with any discounts, and right now multiple models are on sale either at all-time low prices or close to them.
Each different model offers great features and nifty add-ons, and you can snake them inside practically anything to see where no other camera can. This week, Amazon is offering fantastic deals on three different models that have been quite popular with our readers in the past. Wondering how good this week’s deals are? Well, prices start at just $28.85 for the #1 best-selling Depstech WF010 Borescope. That’s within a few cents of this borescope’s all-time low price, so it’s definitely a deal you won’t want to miss.Today's Top Deal Luxurious bed sheets with 100,000 5-star Amazon reviews start at just $20 in this amazing sale! $37.99 $19.99 Save up to 47% Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
The Depstech WF010 Borescope is a wildly popular “snake camera” that connects wirelessly to your iPhone or Android handset so it can see inside just about anything. Simply snake the semi-rigid tube into any tight space and the WF010 beams video back to your phone. You can record that video feed or capture photos if you want, and you can even use attachments like a little hook to help fish jewelry or keys out of tight spaces.
This is definitely an awesome accessory to have on hand and it was a best-seller ahead of the holidays last year when the price dropped to just $28.79 for Black Friday. Now, you can get this perennial best-selling for just 6¢ more than it cost ahead of the holidays last year.
On top of that, there are also two other Depstech borescope deals running right now at Amazon.
The first one is on a different type of setup. Instead of connecting wirelessly to your smartphone, this model has its own displays built right in. The $100 Depstech DS450 Borescope is down to just $69.99 when you clip the 30% coupon on the Amazon page, and it’s the most popular model among our readers who choose a borescope with an integrated display. And finally, if you still want to use your phone instead of an integrated display but you also want a big upgrade from the entry-level WF010 model, the Depstech WF028 Borescope that normally sells for $50 is down to $39.99 right now.
All three of these hot sales are set to end on April 18, but sometimes these popular bargains sell out ahead of schedule. In other words… hurry or you might miss out!
Depstech WF020 Borescope – $28.85 (reg. $37)
- This wireless WiFi endoscope can work with Android 5.0+ smartphone and iPhone with iOS 9+ system. Armed with 11.5ft bendable semi-rigid Snake cable can extend to all corner of your house. Perfect for iPhone users who want to do inspection work.
- WiFi Connection, Easy to Use: Download and install the compatible app on your device. No need extra adapter or cable, just connect with your smartphone via WiFi. Then start the App to begin your inspection.
- HD Inspection Camera: 2.0MP borescope offers you a wonderful experience of capturing a clear close range HD video in AVI format and image in JPG format with adjustable resolutions 640×480, 1280 x 720, 1600 x1200 and 1920 x 1080.
Depstech WF028 Borescope – $39.99 (reg. $50)
- Revolutionary HD 5.0MP Endoscope Sees through Everywhere: high-efficient third-generation chip, 2592×1944 resolution, copper core for semi-ridged cable, DEPSTECH superb 8.5mm WiFi borescope envisions the hard-to-reach places exquisite clearly.
- Bluart & Camtele, Newest Top Technologies for Inspection Camera: Adjustable 6 LED lights with Bluart tech, illuminate the darkness and reduce the overexposure, capturing pictures and videos more sharply in the best optical condition. Camtele expands the usual focal distance from 3 inches to 16 inches, larger observation scope generated, less inconvenience during the use.
- 2200 mAh Battery, longer Using Time: larger battery capacity for the WiFi box, the time for inspection will be prolonged. For our customer’s better experience, we especially design the power module reaching 2200 mAh, reducing the annoyance of insufficient working period.
Depstech DS450 Borescope – $66.21 (reg. $100)
- [1080P Dual Lens]: The dual-lens endoscope can inspect the range of 80° in front and its side with the ergonomics design, allowing you to observe the pipeline inner situation more conveniently.
- [Updated 4.5in IPS Screen]: This hand-held borescope is ready to use after powering on, displaying the real-time image directly on its 4.5-inch color screen; 3300mAh large capacity provides 5 hours continuous work.
- [Torch Light & 7 Adjustable Lights]: Featuring with 7 adjustable LED lights on the camera tip, this inspection camera helps you see clearly even when inspecting in a dark place. Behind the endoscope, there is a built-in torchlight for inspecting at night.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.