If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you live in a huge home you’re probably going to have to part ways with a decent amount of cash if you hope to blanket it thoroughly with Wi-Fi signal. You’ll need a premium router and several range extenders, and it could end up costing you $500 or even more. But if you live in an apartment or an average-sized home, you’ll be surprised at how well a lower-cost router will work.
Check out the D-Link DIR-813 AC750 Wi-Fi Router, a $25 wireless router that will outperform some units that cost four times as much.
Some key details:
- Next Generation Wireless Technology – Wireless AC750 for optimized performance and reliable coverage delivering smooth HD video streaming, fast file transfers and lag-free video chatting.
- Dual Band Performance – Up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 433Mbps (5GHz) to deliver fast wireless speeds and less interference for maximum throughput
- Backward Compatibility – Compatible with a/b/g/n devices.
- Wired Connectivity – Four Fast Ethernet ports for fast device connectivity.
- High-Performance Antennas: 3 high-performance antennas deliver maximum range around your home.
D-Link DIR-813 AC750 Wi-Fi Router: $24.95 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
- 1 Amazon eGift Card
- 2 Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Works with Alexa, Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Cont…
- 3 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 4 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.