If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
It goes without saying that Samsung makes the best TVs in the world. Forget smart features and ultra-slim designs — they’re great and all, but the television experience begins and ends with the screen and Samsung’s screens are the best on the planet. Period. Samsung’s TVs are getting more affordable as time goes on, but they can still get pretty expensive compared to the competition. That’s not always the case though, and today we’re going to show you a deal you won’t believe.
Meet the Samsung UN65KS8000 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV, which is hands down the best 65-inch 4K television you can buy for under $2,000.
Some quick info:
- UHD Picture Quality with Quantum Dot Color
- Flat Panel 360 Design with Ultra-slim Bezel
- New 2016 Smart TV with HDR 1000
- UHD Dimming & Ultra Black
- Rated ULTRA HD PREMIUM
- Refresh Rate: 240CMR (Effective)
- Backlight: LED
- Smart Functionality: Yes, Built in Wi-Fi: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 56.9″ x 32.9″ x 1.8″, TV with stand: 56.9″ x 35.8″ x 11.6″
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 3 USB
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.