If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Shortly after the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus were announced, Belkin made waves by introducing a dongle accessory that would let users listen to music over wired headphones and charge their iPhones at the same time. The only problem was the fact that it’s a terribly product. It’s big, it’s bulky, it’s WAY overpriced, and it has two Lightning ports instead of one Lightning port and one 3.5mm audio port, which most people wanted.
Well, it took some digging but we finally found the exact product you’ve been looking for. The Fstop Labs Lightning to 3.5mm Audio Charge Adapter is a much better option for users looking to solve this problem, and you can preorder it on Amazon right now to be among the first people in the world to get one when it starts shipping soon.
Some key details:
- Lightning To 3.5mm Power Audio Adapter Cable for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Designed for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 + Plus
- Listen to music and charge your phone at the same time
- No charging, nor software required. Just plug your existing headphones / earphones into the jack.
- Please note: No Microphone support (Cannot user microphone to answer calls)
While Belkin charges $40 for its oversized, overpriced, poorly designed dongle, the Fstop Labs Lightning to 3.5mm Audio Charge Adapter costs just $25.99 with free shipping.
- 1 Smart WiFi Light Bulb with Warm White, TECKIN 16 Million RGBCW Color Changing Led Bulb ,Works w…
- 2 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 3 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 4 OOLER Sleep System – ME and WE Zones – Cooling and Heating Mattress Pad – Precise Tempera…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.