If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You made a huge investment when you bought your wired Bose QuietComfort 25 or QuietComfort 15 headphones. If you decide you want to make the jump to wireless, should you really have to spend another $300+? Check out the AirMod Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort Headphones, which is available for both the Bose QuietComfort 25 and the QuietComfort 15 headphones. Just unplug your wire from the headphones and connect the AirMod adapter in its place. It looks OEM, and it adds great-sounding wireless audio in an instant.
Here are some of the details highlights on Amazon’s product page:
- UNWIRE AND UPGRADE your Bose QC 25 or QC 15 headphones to wireless functionality using this airMod bluetooth adapter
- Apple + Android Compatible: easily access the controls (volume, song skip etc.) and still enjoy the serenity of the headsets noise cancellation feature
- PLAY ON, the internal battery provides up to 8 hours of uninterrupted playback and talk time
- Built-in mic and controls makes switching from phone calls to music a breeze (apple / android compatible)
- What you get: The airMod wireless adapter, Charging cable, User guide and our 18 Month Guarantee supported by our friendly customer care team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.