There’s no question that the biggest headphone brands in the world like Beats and Bose make fantastic headphones. And with Black Friday fast approaching, you can get killer deals on them like Beats Solo3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones for $199 and Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II for $199. But $200 is still a whole lot of money to spend on headphones, and a big chunk of that cost goes toward marketing and advertising. Want headphones that are just as good for a fraction of the price? The Ghostek soDrop 2 Premium Bluetooth Headphones just dropped to their Black Friday sale price of $59.95, which is a killer deal on these headphones that typically sell for $80.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- HD Crystal Clear Sound, Let the Beat Drop Full Volume Blast with These Bass Sensitive Headphones from Ghostek®
- These Headphones Feature Bi-Directional Noise Reduction Technology So That You Can Listen to CD Quality Sound
- The soDrop 2’s Feature aptX® Bluetooth 4.0 Technology That Provide Rich Sound for Any Type of Music. High Quality Soft Leather & Brushed Aluminum Metal Accent the soDrop 2
- You Can Connect the soDrop 2’sTo Virtually Any Bluetooth Enabled Device from a Distance Of 30-Feet
- A Microphone In The Ear Cup Let’s You Take Calls Without Having to Remove The Headphones & For The Really Long Trips, Ghostek® Includes a Detachable Male to Male 3.5MM Audio Line Cable. You Can Wear These Headphones for Hours Without Your Ears Feeling Tired