The Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote is without question one of the greatest media streaming devices ever made. Amazon’s Fire TV interface is awesome, and it’s compatible with all of the popular apps and services that you might want to use. It’s also a tremendous value at $40, but Black Friday means that value is going to get even better, obviously. How much better? How does a brand new Fire TV Stick for just $24.99 sound? It’s the lowest price ever, and it’s good through the end of the day on Cyber Monday (or while supplies last).
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media stick under $50–now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV,
ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 190 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video.
- Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Thursday Night Football, Amazon Original Series, Amazon Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue watching.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.