If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
It’s winter, which means there’s no way you can rely on long bike rides to get your workouts in each week. Or does it? Rather than letting your road bike sit and collect dust all winter long and dropping another $500, $700, or even $1,000+ on a stationary exercise bike, check out the Sportneer Magnetic Bike Trainer Stand. It costs just $93 on Amazon and it transforms just about any road bike into a stationary bike with six different resistance settings.Bike Trainer Stand Indoor Riding - Sportneer Magnetic Stationary Bicycle Exercise Stand with No… Price:$119.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the key details from the product page:
- STABILITY ON ANY SURFACE: Built with a wide base and low stance for unshakable balance. Features 5 adjustable antislip rubber feet to even out any uneven flooring
- SIN IN SILENCE: Smooth, seamless design and noise reduction resistance wheel mean you there’s no need to amp up the volume when you build up the burn
- 6 RESISTANCE SETTINGS: Train to your standards with bar-mounted remote and wide range resistance curve to simulate all cycling conditions
- EASY BIKE RELEASE: Ready to head outside? Just hit the press-down lever clamp to easily release and remove your ride
- GREAT COMPABILITY: Worry about it’s useless for your bicycle? Silence it. The Indoor Bike Trainer Stand fits any road or mountain bike with a 26-28″ or 700c wheel.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.