If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
If you opt for Nest Cams, you’re going to spend $200 on a single camera. You read that right: $200 for one Nest Cam! Here’s another option you might want to consider — the Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera. At $26 each, you can cover your entire house for the price of one single Nest Cam. You’ll still get all the same features and the same video resolution as you would with a Nest Cam, and you’ll get 14 days of free cloud storage for free.Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam , Smart Sound Recognition – Wyze Cam recognizes the unique sounds of smoke alarms and CO monitors and alerts you to these specific emergencies
- 1080p full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion Tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Operating system supports ios 8.0 and android 5.0 or later.
- Motion and sound detection with free rolling 14-day cloud storage. Use the Wyze App (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras. Add a microSD card (up to 32GB max size) for local storage.
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.