If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Another week, another five days full of all the paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free that you can handle. We’re starting the week off with 11 apps that cover a wide range of features, but they all have one thing in common: They won’t be on sale for free for very long.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
“Forget uploading boring old videos and images; now’s the time to start laying down your own background audio and making things a bit more interesting!”
— appPicker – http://bit.ly/vsnrev
Highlight your memories with your favorite songs and let your friends wander how you did it. Let VideoSound be your secret weapon for creating memorable Instagram, Vine and Facebook videos!
With VideoSound you can:
1. Add music from iTunes to your videos (one at a time);
2. Attach a song to a single photo and create a photo with music;
3. Create a photo slideshow with dozens of photos and music (in-app purchase).
Your resulting videos can then be shared on Instagram, Vine, Facebook or sent via Email with a few taps!
Bits and Pieces
• Mix the Original Video’s Soundtrack with Music and a Sound Recording
• Preserve the Quality and Aspect Ratio of the Original Video
• Photo with Music – Create a Video from a Photo plus a Soundtrack
• Photo Slideshow – Create a Slideshow with Music from Your Photos (Pro version)
• Share on Instagram, Facebook, Vine or Send via Email
• Select the Starting Position and Length for your Video
• Option to Select Full HD, HD or VGA Resolution for the Resulting Video
• Option to Select the Resulting Video Speed (from 1/4x to 4x)
• Individual Volumes for Each Soundtrack
• Record Sound with a Built-In Sound Recorder Tool
• Select the Starting Position for Your Songs
• The Option of Choosing the Cropping Rectangle Position, when Selecting a Photo
• Audio Fade-In/Out Effect
A picture of my “app lets you try new tattoo designs, without any pain! Tattoo yourself about your own photos using our app you will feel like in a virtual tattoo salon or photo booth machine. Just select a picture from your gallery or take one with the camera, choose the tattoo design that fits your style, rotate, resize, save, and share your results.
Our editor has a lot of ideas, tattoo art, both boys and girls. (Rose dragon, tribal and much more).
Remember, making tattoos in real world is not a game where they will stay on your skin forever, so check first to see in our application.
Download our image editing program, check it now!
Free Music Box Pro
Music app support all platform cloud.
You can download and manager your playlist all phone
= = = = = IMPORTANT – READ BEFORE BUYING = = = = =
Due to performance requirements, only download this game if you have one of the following devices: iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4. Older devices won’t work properly with this game.
Devan, a powerful dark sorcerer, has captured the Elemental Spirits, source of all life in the planet, and created an army of soulless dark creatures that spread his reign of evil.
Only a small group of brave soldiers lead by Talis, the Spirit Guide of Water, is putting up a fight against Devan’s tyranny.
They are just a handful, but they have a secret weapon – you. Take the role of Huna, a young Spirit Guide in training, free the Elemental Spirits and save the world from a dismal fate.
– Explore large platforming levels, full of action, puzzles and secret passages
– Fight vicious dark creatures, collect items and upgrade your weapons
– Free the Elemental Spirits to level up each element (air, earth, water and fire), get powerful moves and reach new areas
– Fully customizable controls
– Beautifully rendered characters and environments
– Epic original soundtrack
Thousands of custom fonts ready for use on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
EverFont is not only a sampling tool for developers and designers, but also for anyone who wants to use beautiful fonts in other applications, such as Pages and Keynote. All fonts are handpicked by our designers and packaged into themes for different situations.
Don’t forget to join EverFont Club so you can enjoy all the fonts selected everyday by our designers!
– Browse every beautiful font
– Install fonts to your iOS device
– Manage and favorite the fonts you like
– Use installed fonts in other apps like Pages, Keynote, and other apps
– Put all the fonts you like into a PDF for sharing
Have you ever been annoyed by waiting for someone who did not know where you exactly are? Have you been tired of describing your current position on phone and got even more annoyed because there are millions of locations match your description?
Now you can use DrawOnMap to indicate your position, annotate the map, and share to your friend.
Very fast and easy to use:
-Add custom marks. You can use 25 icons, 9 color, and 3 different size to custom your marks, then add it to map.
-You can use different kinds of color and size of stroke to annotate on the map, and send it by email, messages.
-Share the map to Twitter, Facebook,or other apps.
-Choose satellite and hybrid view in map.
-Save the map to albums, so you can use other apps to process.
-Support AirDrop & AirPrint.
Run! It’s raining donut emoji!
This game of concentration (designed entirely using emoji art) takes you deep into the land of emoji where, when it rains, it rains killer donuts – and the only way to stay alive is to dodge them.
The key to Emoji Run is a laser focus while you weave in-between donuts and run your way up our leaderboard. Stay alive the longest and claim your place as the King or Queen of Emoji Run!
Front & Back Life Selfies 2
Front And Back Party 2 Is Finally Here!!!!
USE THE HASHTAG ( #FrontBack )
Users reviews, ”Snapchat plz you need this” this app is apprechiated by 10’s of thousands of users worldwide, please this new way of making pictures a popular and beloved era of the photography world.
A selfie is a self-portrait photograph, typically taken with a hand-held digital camera or camera phone. Selfies are often shared on social networking services such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. They are usually flattering and made to appear casual. Most selfies are taken with a camera held at arm’s length or pointed at a mirror, rather than by using a self-timer.
All that is about to change because for us a selfie should’nt just be a selfie, we’ve created a new way of taking fully avantage of photography, by using not only the most popular way of taking selfies, but we’ve intergrated both cameras at once to create a beautifull yet unique and memory filled picture that saves half the space on your device, we hope you enjoy it.
Ready to Go
You will not forget to cut off the water, turn off the iron and to feed your favorite pet, when you’re going out the house. Ready to Go helps you to check all the important stuff in no time.
– daily reminders;
– adjustable checklist;
– intuitive controls with gestures.
We’re open for your feedback about the app’s performance and functionality.
Pxture lets you create beautiful photo edits by allowing you to mask your photos with text. It creates an eye-catching effect that will surely impress your friends and followers. Make a statement and do it in style with hundreds of font and mask combinations.
Whenever you’re feeling a burst of creativity, Pxture lets you express yourself like never before. The stunning effects you can do in the app used to only be available to professionals. But with Pxture, you can have it all in the palm of your hands!
– Epic selection of hand-picked fonts (constantly updated)
– Countless masks with many colors and styles. You have to check out the Watercolors collection!
– Built-in camera for selfies or normal photos
– Upload favorite photos from your camera roll
– Save your creation to camera roll
– Share your creation on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, iMessage, Email, Text/SMS, WhatsApp, etc.
– More fun and exciting updates to come
– Works with emojis!
1. Select photo from library or take one with the camera
2. Tap “Edit Text” and type your caption
3. Pinch to resize and drag to position text
4. Use a two-finger twisting gesture to tilt text
5. Tap “< Fonts” to select a beautiful font
6. Tap the “Mask” tab to select a mask
7. Adjust the slider for transparency or tap the “flip” button for a traditional look
8. Tap “Share” and choose the method to share!
Recommended by MakeUseOf.com. Yoga tracker & companion for the serious yoga student. Track your practice, learn from the massive yoga library, and share your classes with teachers and friends.
“If you would like to save and share your own yoga sequences, track your personal practice and pick up some yoga tips along the way, this is currently the best app out there.”
• 5 charts to view progress
• Create & log custom classes
• Yoga library with 400+ practices and 200+ videos.
• Create your own practice library with links to YouTube, Dropbox & the Web
• Set reminders & track regularity
• Share classes with friends
• Practices from the Satyananda / Bihar Yoga tradition
• Practices from the Mysore Ashtanga tradition
• All practices from ‘Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha’ by Swami Satyananda
• Export data in CSV & HTML
• Backup & restore via iCloud, Dropbox or Google Drive
Yoga Insight is for the serious yoga student.
As a yoga student, Yoga Insight is a companion for your daily personal practice. It lets you create your own classes, log sessions, and track your practice. You can set reminders for individual classes – integrated with your Calendar, and also select daily or weekly regularity to see how regular you have been in your sadhana. The large practice library is great for learning about new and different practices, as well as a reference for those you’re not sure about.
Yoga Insight contains over 400 practices, and 200 videos in 7 different categories:
• Asana (Postures)
• Pranayama (Breath-related practices)
• Mudra & Bandha (Gestures & Locks)
• Mantra (Chants)
• Shatkarma (Cleansing practices)
Many of the practices come under the general Hatha yoga category. They can be added to your class plans, and most if not all contain links to web text instructions and / or videos. Specific traditions that have been catered for include:
• Satyananda / Bihar Yoga (includes all practices from APMB by Swami Satyananda)
• Mysore Ashtanga
Come from a different tradition? No problem, add your own practices, full with web, video and image URL links so you have your personal practices on hand when you need them.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.